Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2020 6:12:06 PM EDT
These assholes are out of control.

HB 1608 would prohibit mags over 15 rounds for handguns and 10 rounds for a long gun! WTF is wrong with these people?

Anyway, here's the link from the NRA to send emails. As usual, delete the stock text and write your own...

https://act.nraila.org/actions/campaigns/7836
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Relevant:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8UAC2KpXir/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

"discreet.ballistics
The General Manager of @luckyscoffeegarage in Lebanon, NH and NH State Rep. Tim Josephson (D) is sponsoring HB 1608 which will make possession of a standard capacity magazine a class A misdemeanor offense for citizens of NH. Reject statism and get your overpriced coffee elsewhere."
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Hit
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#3]
If the dimocrats held the governor's office, we'd be North Massachusetts. I hope and think this will be vetoed if it makes it that far.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the dimocrats held the governor's office, we'd be North Massachusetts. I hope and think this will be vetoed if it makes it that far.
View Quote
Isn't that the truth. We are so close to being just that. I think gun owners in NH need to be freaking out right now. The NH boogaloo is on and it was started by the opposition. They are boogalooing us! Fuck that!
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:03:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Isn't that the truth. We are so close to being just that. I think gun owners in NH need to be freaking out right now. The NH boogaloo is on and it was started by the opposition. They are boogalooing us! Fuck that!
View Quote
It really does make it clear how important the next election is.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:26:02 PM EDT
[#6]
They want sununu to veto this so they can use it in November.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They want sununu to veto this so they can use it in November.
View Quote
Not sure it would work against him.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 10:04:09 PM EDT
[#8]
One of my gun club buddies just emailed me a few hrs ago about this next act of Demowitt-ism . These knee jerk anti-gun bills are just becoming a blind-siding freight train monthly onslaught.

HB 1608, an act prohibiting "large capacity ammunition feeding devices," is scheduled to be heard by the NH House criminal justice committee.

February 12th at 1:30PM
Legislative Office Building, Room 204
33 N State St.
Concord, NH 03301

https://legiscan.com/NH/bill/HB1608/2020
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#10]
any updates?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#11]
My buddy went to the hearing and talked to a friend of his that is on Sununu's protection detail and implied that the mag ban likely wouldn't make it out of committee? And if it did and got passed, it would be vetoed.

I don't have anything more concrete than that hearsay though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top