Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2019 9:52:18 PM EDT
Please help us, help you.

You should know we are in for a very tough metaphorical fight in the short term, and possibly much worse in the long term with the way things are careening off the rails in Virginia.

Please consider joining us for our Pearl Harbor Day Hike in NOVA. It is on 7DEC2019.  We are starting after noon, so you could come down same day.

In the medium term, please considering joining us at Virginia's capitol on 20 January.

We need you, just like the whole country needs us to defeat this.
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 11:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Please help us, help you.

You should know we are in for a very tough metaphorical fight in the short term, and possibly much worse in the long term with the way things are careening off the rails in Virginia.

Please consider joining us for our Pearl Harbor Day Hike in NOVA. It is on 7DEC2019.  We are starting after noon, so you could come down same day.

In the medium term, please considering joining us at Virginia's capitol on 20 January.

We need you, just like the whole country needs us to defeat this.
View Quote
@RockHard13F

Can't make it to the hike, but I just re-joined VCDL and also sent a $100 donation.  As a former Virginia resident, I fully appreciate what VCDL does, and I'm proud to support you all.
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably going.

Have plans to.

ETA Mod give this a tack until 1/21/20, please.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump.

I am trying to go too, and have a buddy here in PA who I would go with. I think PA is one of the next dominoes after VA, we're both purple Mid-Atlantic states with similar demographics, if they can get away with this in VA I have no doubt that they'll try and repeat it here.

I think one of the biggest things that could be done to get more participation on 1/20 is having a condensed source of latest info, the 100+ page thread in GD is too tough to follow and flips back and forth on things like concealed vs. full battle rattle, whether 20 or 30 round mags are allowed, how info will be disseminated at the rally, etc.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 8:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Btt
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Wish I could make the 20th, but I can't.  I'll be following the event, though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#6]
BTT

I'm going to be there Mon. Along with a couple other friends
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Headed down saturday evening + 2 pax.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Found out that I have to work on Monday.  

Sending a check to VCDL today to help.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 12:30:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I cant go, but I joined the VCDL and bought a bus ticket for someone else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top