Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2022 10:30:09 AM EDT
Anyone have experience with good gunsmiths in Howell county or surrounding area maybe as far as Springfield ? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I've only come across one "gunsmith" in that region.  it's Missourigunsmith.com in Mt. View... I talked to the old boy, talked a good game, gave me a tour of his shop.  I think he is long on talk, and short on getting things done.  I wanted a 1911 dovetail cut for sights, after three months, I just picked up my gun and went to Arnold Mo to helix....
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Hi,

Don't know if you want to travel to Monett, but Roderick Arms and Tool, 115 Diary St., Monett, has done some work on my Remington, and helped me with an older S&W.    They're good people to work with.  417-235-7801

JJKrzos
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Anderson Gun on West College St in Springfield is GTG.

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 12:11:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Anderson Gun on West College St in Springfield is GTG.

View Quote
This.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top