Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2020 7:05:25 PM EDT
In case anyone is in need of a general gunsmith in NC County I will vouch for Nathan Sanders that works out of X-ring in Newark.  I needed a upper pinned and welded and a cross pin drilled and he did a great job.  About a week turn, it was done great, and Nathan was a pleasure to work with.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 11:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Needed a brake pinned and welded to an AR. Talked to him on the phone, quoted $60. Showed up to pick it up and he said $80. Good work but that was a little weird. Also had a friend drop off an old .222 rifle to get the extractor and ejector changed. He kept pushing out the pickup date and after 2 months, friend showed up to pick it up, and the gun had a brand new bolt in it. It was his father's rifle and he wanted all the original parts with it. Nathan claimed it was the same bolt but no shot it is. YMMV, just my experience. Another buddy of mine gets sights put on his glocks by him and has been extremely satisfied.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top