Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
11/2/2022 4:30:06 PM
Posted: 9/20/2022 12:41:02 PM EST
[Last Edit: libom]
Looking for a good smith in the Jackson and Hall county area. I see that Hogleg is permanently closed. A buddy has an Enfield reenactment gun that needs a sight welded on. TIA!
missing
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 8:51:20 PM EST
[#1]
I would have said Hogleg. I guess he finally decided to retire. I had a local shop cut and thread a barrel for me. I know he took it to a guy to get it done. Grizzley Guns was the local place. Most of the gunsmiths, if they can’t do it, know someone else who can. So it’s worth calling and asking.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 11:33:09 AM EST
[#2]
You might try flying monkey firearms located at 382 Swanson Dr Lawrenceville 30043. Ask for Corey, he is there gunsmith.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top