Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2021 1:53:02 PM EDT
New guy here,

Any good gun stores in the Ruston area? And looking for black powder pistols too.

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Trucks & Triggers out on Farmerville Hwy was good pre-CoVid; haven't been inside since the world ended March before last.

Cajun Pawn is a good place to go browse, and AFAIK has inexpensive transfers (never done one thru them).

McKinney Honda is usually high, but you can snag deals occasionally.

...or drive to West Monroe, I reckon.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 8:28:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw a place in West Monroe by Duck Commander, Murphy Brothers and that place is just plain sad..

McKinney I will have to check out . I will look at Ron's guns this weekend in Shreveport.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:43:00 AM EDT
[#3]
https://www.simmonssportinggoods.com/

Simmons Sporting Goods in Bastrop

Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I did make it up to Ron's guns in Shreveport, not bad did pick up a TSP M6 Scout.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top