Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2020 5:34:04 PM EDT
I have to visit Groton this week and wondering if there are any decent gun shops in the area?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Firearms LLC 450 Thames St, Groton, CT 06340

Drive to D&L warwick RI, Bring money.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Right outside the north gate of EB. I've done a few transactions with them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:33:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you gentlemen. Every time I’ve been in the area, I’ve not had a ride.  This time I’m semi-solo so hopefully I’ll have some free time in the evening after work.  Before COVID, I spent a lot of time in Newport and liked A&M.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:15:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thank you gentlemen. Every time I’ve been in the area, I’ve not had a ride.  This time I’m semi-solo so hopefully I’ll have some free time in the evening after work.  Before COVID, I spent a lot of time in Newport and liked A&M.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They just got a bunch of ammo in. A pyramid of cases of ZQI 124gr 9mm right inside the door. Priced to market. Other popular calibers as well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Good guys and they move a lot of product.  Their ammo is all at current market prices, but they have mountains of it so if you need to catch up you’ll be able to do so.  Guns move pretty quickly and they do gunsmithing of various types.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top