Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2022 2:51:26 PM EDT
Hello,

Does anyone know of any gun clubs in southeast Florida? What I mean by that is up north there are clubs where you pay a yearly membership cost and you can go shoot there whenever you want at no extra cost. Typically these clubs own the land and are nonprofits, not businesses. I've been trying to find something like this and the closest thing I found was pops gun club and they are not responding so I am not sure if they are still allowing new members but I am looking to something like that. I appreciate all your responses.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you see the range sticky at the top of the forum?
The only ones I know of are in there. I moved in 2020 from that area. Okeechobee seems the best bet in the area. But it's a drive if your in Broward.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 3:37:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out Louland range in Naples. It's not southeast but it's just across alligator alley and worth the drive. Pretty basic website but if you google them that have a decent facility.

http://gunrangenaples.com/

Link Posted: 1/27/2022 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Homestead training center shoothtc.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top