Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2021 3:29:45 PM EDT
The following bills have been sent to the Governor:

A-2111, Provides taxpayer gifts for gun violence research; establishes the gun violence research fund
A-6522, Amends the definition of disguised gun to include certain guns that are designed and intended to appear to be a toy gun
S-13A, Enacts the "Scott J. Beigel unfinished receiver act" in relation to unfinished frames or receivers
S-14A, Enacts the Jose Webster untraceable firearms act
S-2981, Creates a firearm violence research institute

Link Posted: 10/27/2021 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I have it on good authority that Cuomo won't sign any of these into law.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have it on good authority that Cuomo won't sign any of these into law.
View Quote

You win the internet today!
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 7:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]
At 2:00 pm today Governor Kathy Hochul and Assemblyman Charles Lavine will join for a bill signing of the Scott J. Beigel Receiver Act, Yes We Can Community Center, 141 Garden St., Westbury.

At 3:00 pm Lavine will participate in the Everytown for Gun Safety webinar on the use of American Rescue Plan Act funds to support community violence intervention programs. View here.

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#5]
So why does Hoschul both make new crimes and want to close down prisons?  Seems incongruous
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#7]
It's going to work as well as the shots have stopped the china virus.  

So, where can I get some 80% polymer coffee mug handles?

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top