Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2018 3:39:28 PM EDT
FYI - I heard there is going to be a gun show in Wallingford on November 17th and 18th.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is a link to the ad on the YCGG site:

http://ycgg.org/ycgg-2018-fall-gun-show
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The last time I went to a Wallingford gun show, it wasn't impressive.  I do live closer to Wallingford now though, so maybe I'll be more tempted to check it out
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have gone in the past. Mainly to support the show. I have been to gun shows here, MA and FL. I have never found anything worth buying. In all the shows I have been to I have only bought a few 5.56mm Stripper clip spoons, unless you count a popcorn at the Big E one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been going to gun shows since the 1980’s, back in the days before the internet, restrictive gun laws, and mass shootings.   Many were held in high schools, colleges, and other public venues (the horror!).  I am a veteran of the Stratford armory shows, Glastonbury high school, Newbury NY, Nations gun show in VA, and Knob Creek (just to mention a few).

While I don’t remember actually buying a gun at any of them (usually the prices were just too high), I have purchased all kinds of ammo, parts, and accessories that had made the trip worth it.

I have watched these shows wither in content and size.  The Big E used to fill the big hall to overflowing.  Last time I went, it was maybe 1/3-1/2 full, with a good number  of vendors selling anything but gun stuff.

If there was a chance that this show would have anything interesting (there is still a huge amount of gun stuff that is still legal), I would certainly go.  But, if it is more beef jerky, repro Nazi gear, and Chinese made knives, I will skip it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been going to gun shows since the 1980’s, back in the days before the internet, restrictive gun laws, and mass shootings.   Many were held in high schools, colleges, and other public venues (the horror!).  I am a veteran of the Stratford armory shows, Glastonbury high school, Newbury NY, Nations gun show in VA, and Knob Creek (just to mention a few).

While I don’t remember actually buying a gun at any of them (usually the prices were just too high), I have purchased all kinds of ammo, parts, and accessories that had made the trip worth it.

I have watched these shows wither in content and size.  The Big E used to fill the big hall to overflowing.  Last time I went, it was maybe 1/3-1/2 full, with a good number  of vendors selling anything but gun stuff.

If there was a chance that this show would have anything interesting (there is still a huge amount of gun stuff that is still legal), I would certainly go.  But, if it is more beef jerky, repro Nazi gear, and Chinese made knives, I will skip it.
View Quote
Oh come on. Who does not want to buy beef jerky of questionable origin that the entire show can sneeze and cough on? Plus the flies add flavor.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#6]
nothing like beef jerky thats sold by anti-gun vendors who hate the 2nd amendment.......
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh come on. Who does not want to buy beef jerky of questionable origin that the entire show can sneeze and cough on? Plus the flies add flavor.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Lot's of cool stuff this weekend... everything from a Civil War Cannon in the parking lot to preban "YES PREBAN" semi auto M60's.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
preban "YES PREBAN" semi auto M60's.
View Quote
How much does that go for? Curious..

Do they have cases? Group buy round 2?
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
preban "YES PREBAN" semi auto M60's.

If a case of RPGs AND M-60s gets opened in a brewery parking lot, we're going to be on CNN for sure.

Unfortunately, unless you had the foresight to register M-60 links, you'd have a really expensive single shot rifle.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Around 10-16 thousand.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Lol conn
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:04:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Around 10-16 thousand.
View Quote
woof
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If a case of RPGs AND M-60s gets opened in a brewery parking lot, we're going to be on CNN for sure.

Unfortunately, unless you had the foresight to register M-60 links, you'd have a really expensive single shot rifle.
View Quote
We haz rocket launchers and M60s. Your CNN is belong to us now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top