Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2021 8:47:56 AM EDT
Some were not going to take the no gun show rule at the fairgrounds lying down. They counted on those gun shows for income. So, a small knife company approached the city of Rio Rancho. Rio Rancho said no problem having one at their place, so here we are. We all know that 3/4 of the sellers there will have overpriced bullshit. But every once in a while, you find a gem. Just wanted to let everyone know that this will be next Saturday and Sunday, tell everyone you know so that they get a good turn out and will continue on with these.

Link Posted: 9/4/2021 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve seen the signs around town. I probably can’t make it Saturday but might be able to on Sunday. And f**k MLG.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll probably go by one of the days.

Buy something dumb like I always do.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Haven't been to a show in a long time. Might go just to say FU to gruesome.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to the show today. Bunch of ARs, some AKs a mix of pistols and other older guns. Lots of cheap chinese junk knives and scopes. Some people campaigning for local office were there also. Saw a pistol I've been interested in . Price was close to 2x MSRP, so I passed on it. The show was a sad shadow of what gun shows used to be.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Wasted a couple of hours going to, getting in, and seeing a bunch of overpriced shit.  

Used guns, 2X the price because of no BGC.  Fucking Gruesome has created a bunch of paranoid idiots.  I see some people don't know about ol' Al Gore's invention, da Interwebz.  Ammo?  Madafaka, prease!  If you want to charge $1 per round, and I can have it shipped to my house for .45$c, you are a dumbassed idiot, or a real dipshit.

If you want to see a gunshow, come to Aridzona.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#6]
All the good shit and good deals were bought up on Friday during set up or Saturday AM before the show opened. I picked up a few Chinese flat back AK mags for $12 each and a 75 round Factory 36 drum for $70. Set everything up on my table and then proceeded to get berated by dealers Saturday morning telling me my prices were too low. Finally got sick of it and ended up telling 1 old man to go sell his shit and I'll sell mine. Saturday was a madhouse and Sunday wasn't far behind.I sold all of my cheap shit Saturday, so Sunday I was one of the buck a round idiots. I figured if people were still buying, I could sell off 500 rounds today and buy 1000 rounds tomorrow for the same money. The number of people I tried to educate about the fact that if people could do just a little of their own research, their wouldn't be 1 round of ammo sold in there all weekend was astounding. I cannot fathom how many people are scared to death to try and order ammo online and have it shipped to their house. It was definitely eye opening. Been doing these shows for 10+ years and have never seen this many people that are simply unaware of buying ammo online. The promoter has more shows lined up for Rio Rancho. The next show will be the worst ever to try and negotiate pricing on anything as the stubborn old bastards will not budge after how people reacted during this show. I routinely watched people buy Tulammo 223 55gr steel case for $20 per box of 20. It was crazy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top