Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2021 12:18:28 AM EDT
I heard there is going to be a Gun Show at the Chowder Pot in Hartford.

YCGG Spring Gun Show
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#2]
So, given how much this state hates gun ownership, what stuff is at the gun shows? Anything worthwhile or is it just tasers and beef jerky with a smattering of Nazi memorabilia?
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Wonder if it will actually happen and not be shut down by the town politicians or police once the inevitable Karens/anti gunners start complaining.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#4]
It's kind of nice to see them holding their show in Hartford.  There used to be a number of gun show promoters who hosted events in the city- all of which disappeared over the years.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I am waiting for the inevitable outrage from the usual political suspects.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 5:11:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, given how much this state hates gun ownership, what stuff is at the gun shows? Anything worthwhile or is it just tasers and beef jerky with a smattering of Nazi memorabilia?
View Quote

Hey, don't be that guy.

I like the jerky. I think.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 5:15:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd consider going, even though I'm sure it's just going to be a bunch of people gouging prices.

Curious how they are going to do this, not sure the Chowder Pot has indoor space for this. Probably in the parking lot?
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Nothing like beef jerky sitting in the open so all the mouth breathers can spit on it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing like beef jerky sitting in the open so all the mouth breathers can spit on it.
View Quote

At $10 per lb- I just go buy a nice steak and look at my collection
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#10]
"At $10 per lb- I just go buy a nice steak and look at my collection"

Perfect, I even make my own venison jerky...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top