Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2021 4:46:59 PM EDT
This weekend according to signs stuck up all over.

Anybody going?
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, have to work tomorrow & probably won’t be up for it on Sunday. Of course, my inner price-gouging-capitalist-pig tells me to make the trip with my boat-anchor, just to see what happens.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 1:33:54 AM EDT
[#2]
damn....did I miss it?  Where was it at and was it any good?
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#3]
In the old Kroger Building on Tennessee Blvd.

As to 'how was it', I don't know as I did not go as I need nothing at the current prices.

Not up to standing an hour to get in either.

RK REALLY needs to work on getting folks in smoothly and quickly better.  May cost him a few more dollars to hire a couple more folks, but the actual customers would appreciate it also.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I went with a friend after the pistol match in Henry county got cancelled that morning due to rain.

Not a bad show. All the tables were full in both rooms. Line was a little long when we walked up but then they directed everyone paying by card to a different door and it cut the line in half. Only took another minute or two to get in.

Of course ammo and reloading components were over priced.

I saw an engraved US made SIG P210 for $899. That seemed really low to me. Also saw primers for $250-300 for a 1000 count box. Saw a $70 bottle of Varget too.

I saw a Swiss Luger that I have been half keeping an eye out for, but at $2300 I wasn't interested. Might have been a good price but not for me. First one I've seen in person in the US.

lots of stuff there. Most high priced but some decent prices on some stuff. My buddy got a few items but I didn't get anything. I still should have bought that "Vagitarian" patch I saw.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top