Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2018 11:14:01 AM EDT
Guys, we are in for one hell of a goddamned fight this year. I just received this from Glen Valentine. Hope people can attend, or at least make a donation.

Folks,

The anti-gun organizations are raising and spending money hand over fist. In 2015 alone they spent over $150,000 in an attempt to abrogate your firearms rights. This year we expect nothing less than a full assault on our rights and any legislator who doesn’t support their legislative agenda. Here is your chance to help preserve your gun rights in RHODE ISLAND. It is imperative that we raiser money this session and all sessions moving forward.

The Rhode Island Second Amendment Political Action Committee is hosting a fundraiser Monday Feb 26th at 6pm. The cost will be $30 per person and will include free pizza and soda. They’ll be some light conversation regarding this year’s legislative session, in addition to networking with pro-gun rights folks so we can expand our influence in the General Assembly.

The Rhode Island Second Amendment PAC is a nonpartisan registered 501c4 nonprofit set up for the purposes of supporting pro-gun candidates in RHODE ISLAND. This is not an organization working in seclusion rather it was set up and is operated by folks who serve other clubs and organizations across Rhode Island. This PAC is working alongside the Rhode Island Second Amendment Coalition, FRISC and RIFOL.

State campaign finance regulations require payment by personal check only, no business checks can be accepted. If you cannot attend but would like to make a donation you may do so through Paypal. ([email protected])    $5.00? $10? Any amount will help.

Link to event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2130754380490908/

Date: Feb 26th 2018
Time:6:00-9:00 pm
Suggested Donation: $30/person

Glenn Valentine

Vice President

Rhode Island Firearm Owners’ League

rifol.org
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm scheduled to be off that day and will plan on going.

I wasn't as worried last year as I am this year. It's going to be time to warm up the checkbook, grab envelopes & stamps and get all my rep's numbers.

More importantly it's going to be time to rally all my associates that love to shoot, but can't be bothered to fight for not only their rights, but for the rights of their children.

The apathy in this state ... a state that has an incredible amount of ranges and firearm stores ... is staggering.

Time to get off our asses, time to kick the asses of those we associate with into gear and it's time to devastate the asses of the nitwits that don't understand Article 1 Section 2!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Change of plans and I won't be attending the fundraiser tonight, but I have and will again donate via PayPal.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Change of plans and I won't be attending the fundraiser tonight, but I have and will again donate via PayPal.
View Quote
Same here bud, made another donation today.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#6]
paypal to: [email protected]

Its the ri 2nd coalition PAC raf.

We'll miss ya tonight!
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 1:54:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I left the state house around 8:30.  When I was there I spoke to someone form the Second Admendment coaliation.  He said we had over 4000 people there!  Most for the other side(all 30) wouldn't put down their addresses, we assume they are from out of state.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 7:36:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I left the state house around 8:30.  When I was there I spoke to someone form the Second Admendment coaliation.  He said we had over 4000 people there!  Most for the other side(all 30) wouldn't put down their addresses, we assume they are from out of state.
View Quote
Amazing Showing by our side, and we will need to do it again!
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I was unable to make it last night, but I was very, very impressed with the turnout.

Thank you to all that went, sent letters, made calls and anything else that helped us.

All the bills heard last night have been held for further study.

We still need to be vigilant so they don't try and sneak one through last year, but we're off to a much better start than I anticipated.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top