Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2022 10:59:46 AM EDT
Don't know if some of you vultures want to hang out near the buy back to try to score some deals.  Or maybe have some cheap POS firearms to unload.  

I wonder if they'd accept a semi-auto .22LR rifle as an "assault weapon" as it is semi-automatic.  Could buy some Rossi's for around $110 each.  They're probably going on the it looks dangerous to classify as an assault rifle though.  

Link to Gun Buy Back in Winston-Salem  
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Had a friend try to attend the last one in W-S.
He said the line was unbelievably long, and the PD ran out of money before everybody was taken care of.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
oh anonymous.. the officer will be remove the weapon from the truck as his body cam gets your lic plate.. number... hahahah
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He said the line was unbelievably long, and the PD ran out of money before everybody was taken care of.
View Quote

So you’re thinking it may be a buyers market.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you could take a wad of cash and wander up and down the line making offers, but I'm not sure if the authorities would allow that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 1:09:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Pissed I was out of town for this....I can cast plastic AR lowers for about $3ea.  Fastest I got was 3 an hour with 1 mold.  They do this sort of thing regularly?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top