Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2022 5:02:57 PM EDT
Looks like some interesting stuff if anyone has some money burning a hole in their pocket.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty cool collection.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Dang, one of those 1911s would be nice. He sure loved his milsurps, cool!
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went to one gun auction in my life, around 13 years ago.

When the Walther P1 sold as a WWII P38 sold for like $1000, I walked TF out the door.
View Quote

I did an online auction a couole weeks ago from a shop that had closed. I could not believe the prices some of the items were going fo. A case of washer fluid, a couple gallons were opened, went for $22. A new case is about $25. That was before the taxes and auction fees were added in.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I did an online auction a couole weeks ago from a shop that had closed. I could not believe the prices some of the items were going fo. A case of washer fluid, a couple gallons were opened, went for $22. A new case is about $25. That was before the taxes and auction fees were added in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When the Walther P1 sold as a WWII P38 sold for like $1000, I walked TF out the door.

Gun auctions are weird.

At one I watched newish marlin lever guns go for more than really good condition milsurps.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2022 6:08:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was at a pet store closing auction a few years ago, and watched someone pay about 20% over retail for a pallet of dog kibble... the MSRP was even printed in giant numbers on the bags.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was at a pet store closing auction a few years ago, and watched someone pay about 20% over retail for a pallet of dog kibble... the MSRP was even printed in giant numbers on the bags.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#9]
If anyone attends I would appreciate if you would post how much the  #7 gun... S&W 17-3 K22 brings also #35... the Ithaca 1911 and #59... S&W .32cal J frame round butt.

Thanks in advance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top