Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2018 11:29:30 AM EDT
Does anyone know of any Coyote guided hunts in NH or the surrounding areas?  Trying to find anything online is near impossible.  I'd like to do some coyote hunting this winter.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 9:39:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I have hunted with Miller Outdoors and Chris did a good job.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have hunted with Miller Outdoors and Chris did a good job.
View Quote
Their website says they no longer offer coyote hunts.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ll contact Chris and ask if he has any good reccomendations.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 10:32:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’ll contact Chris and ask if he has any good reccomendations.
View Quote
thank you very much!
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 11:40:12 PM EDT
[#5]
My calls aren’t being returned so I am guessing he is out of the business.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 11:42:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My calls aren’t being returned so I am guessing he is out of the business.  Sorry.
View Quote
Well hey I sure do appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#7]
If you find a guide can you post it here? I'd like to whack a few yotes myself.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, please do.  Sounds interesting.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 2:03:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Get yourself an electronic caller and head into the woods and try it. It takes a lot of calling/sets to bring in a coyote in the woods up here. I try to get out a couple of times a week after deer season ends.

One of my friends has called in a bobcat and a few foxes but no Coyotes and he hunts more than I am able to.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Get yourself an electronic caller and head into the woods and try it. It takes a lot of calling/sets to bring in a coyote in the woods up here. I try to get out a couple of times a week after deer season ends.

One of my friends has called in a bobcat and a few foxes but no Coyotes and he hunts more than I am able to.
View Quote
I could have sworn electronic calls were illegal in NH, but I went to check the NH Fish and Game statutes, I couldn't find any mention of "electronic" or "calls" in general in any section. Years ago my brother in law told me it was illegal to use the electronic deer calling app I had downloaded and I just assumed that was true haha.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#11]
It's illegal to use electronic calls for waterfowl hunting except for the spring snow goose conservation season. Dunno about other types of hunting. Anybody know for sure?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I just looked at the NH hunting website and it doesn't say anything about electronic calls. They may have been illegal at one time or another though. NH has had some weird rules in the past.

Here's a good website for info.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#14]
As much as I'd like to go out myself, I'm just not that comfortable asking landowners for permission to use their land.  I don't really know too many people to ask anyway.  I was hoping to find an outfitter.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Lots of state lands to hunt no permission needed, not sure where your loacated but I bet there's a management area near you.

https://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/maps/wma.html
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#16]
I’ve shot a few under power lines on public land.  Mostly in the Monadnock region.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 8:25:11 PM EDT
[#17]
There's certainly no shortage of them, I hear them at night and get them on camera going through the yard.
A neighbor has shot a ton of em, 60+, but they're crafty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top