Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2022 8:43:48 PM EDT
Saw this posted elsewhere and thought it might interest folks here.  Apologies if it has already been discussed.  I'm a toothless visitor from the VA HTF.  

Link Posted: 1/10/2022 11:37:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw this in r/gundeals

If I lived in The PA, I'd definitely avoid that place.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:02:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I also saw it on reddit initially, but after starting this thread, I found a multiple page thread in GD on the topic.  My apologies.  Here you go:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/PA-gun-shop-threatens-to-report-customer-to-ATF/5-2520957/
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont live too far from here...holee fook.

I would never go there and will tell anyone who asks to avoid.

What a dumpster fire.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dont live too far from here...holee fook.

I would never go there and will tell anyone who asks to avoid.

What a dumpster fire.
View Quote
That's a no-go for me. I'll stick with lrgc.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I had heard OK things about these people too.  Oh well, no go for me.  Man, I really hate gun shop people.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 2:02:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep, had the same experience there, with my legal form4 SBR, they got upset because it wasn't engraved.
Told them only form1 SBR gets engraved. They basically said it wasn't welcome there.
Renewed my LRGC membership, going on 11 years!
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 9:43:31 PM EDT
[#7]
they gave you a hard time over a factory SBR ?
i dont do indoor ranges...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top