Quoted:
Did Arizona do this to her?
View Quote

NO , pure stupidity did .
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 4:44:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#4]
In the end the Biden administration will cave in and give them what ever they want to get her back and get the Black and LGBT vote in the elections. She just isn't worth it IMHO. And what ever deal they do make ,they won't leak the details .
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#5]
If Putin was smart, he’d tell Biden he can have her back if he stays out of Ukraine.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Poor baby.

Link Posted: 7/27/2022 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

NO , pure stupidity did .
View Quote
"But they didn't read me my rights.." Not even smart enough to know she isn't in the US and has no rights in a foreign country.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Who gives a shit.  

Don't do illegal shit in foreign countries...lesson learned.  I couldn't name a single WNBA player, and I live in Phoenix...I had to look it up, but they have won 3 WNBA Championships.

I'm also sure she was most likely targeted by Russia to try and find something on any US citizen Russia could possibly use as leverage against the US.  

If Biden actually sad "Who cares...don't break laws in foreign countries", he would gain 10+ points in the polls.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Was in court on a shooting…the defense attorney was somewhat of a blow hard. He told the judge that his client wasn’t involved in the shooting, didn’t know the other guy, wasn’t there, never been in that part of town, never owned a gun and wouldn’t know where to get a gun and had never even shot a gun his entire life, but if the court found different, he intended to then go forwsrd that it was clearly self defense
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 11:27:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Was in court on a shooting…the defense attorney was somewhat of a blow hard. He told the judge that his client wasn’t involved in the shooting, didn’t know the other guy, wasn’t there, never been in that part of town, never owned a gun and wouldn’t know where to get a gun and had never even shot a gun his entire life, but if the court found different, he intended to then go forwsrd that it was clearly self defense
View Quote

He needs to be disbarred.

Wait, we live in Clown world now.

Nevermind.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Why don't the hate America ulrta rich LEFT WING athletes like Lebron or the LGBT NUTS ,the left wing Hollywood elites buy her way out ? It's all on her, she broke the law she caps on America and the anthem ,and now want's us to bail her out . She did the crime, now let her do the time.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 1:20:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 12:23:14 PM EDT
[#15]
They should fly her battered ex-wife out there to testify against her character at sentencing.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm just an old retired guy ,and know a good deal from bad . I have spent my life in sales and managed and owned a number of Auto, furniture, high end carpet and Oriental rug businesses . So the key is making a good deal for the biz and the customer. This Grinder thing is a bad deal for the USA, and we would be getting screwed blind without dinner, a movie , a kiss or any lube .  The only ones to benefit  from this deal are the Russians, Grinder, and the left wing anti America politicians . "Cui bono". What do we the people get out of this  fucked up deal ?
Paul Whelan may be worth a trade of some sort even if he was a spy  , but Grinder isn't worth a damn.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Between a rock and a hard place for Biden.  The war machine wants it's proxy war.  The politicians want their money laundering country to keep it's mouth shut.  But the left wants their basketball lady.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Huh, so THAT'S why the recorded TSA announcements in the airports all say "watch your bag, report it immediately if you suspect anyone may have slipped something into your luggage" lol.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Huh, so THAT'S why the recorded TSA announcements in the airports all say "watch your bag, report it immediately if you suspect anyone may have slipped something into your luggage" lol.
View Quote

And I take that shit seriously when I travel.  No lie.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top