Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2020 6:33:47 PM EDT
Hey guys, wondering if anyone on the forum is a member of this range? I live in broomfield and would love the opportunity to get acquainted with the range and some of the members. They have monthly matches that I’d like to attend but currently looks like things are closed down due to COVID.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a member, but my Dad is, and thus a few close family friends are too, as well as board members.  I shoot there all the time when I visit my folks.

You can shoot matches there without being a member, and it's a great way to meet some of the membership.  What matches are you interested in there?

It's a decent facility, and they benefit from having a good relationship with LE that uses it as a training site.  I doubt it will be around in the long-term (i.e. decades) as the area is only getting more popular and housing is creeping everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not a member, but my Dad is, and thus a few close family friends are too, as well as board members.  I shoot there all the time when I visit my folks.

You can shoot matches there without being a member, and it's a great way to meet some of the membership.  What matches are you interested in there?

It's a decent facility, and they benefit from having a good relationship with LE that uses it as a training site.  I doubt it will be around in the long-term (i.e. decades) as the area is only getting more popular and housing is creeping everywhere.
View Quote

I second that.  I checked on a membership when I moved into the area and I was told the membership line is approximately 10 years.  I declined putting my name on the list as it is my belief that they will be pushed out of the area by development sooner than later.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I’d like to check out their 22 tactical match. I’ll keep an eye on the schedule and see when they open them back up.

I was also concerned about long term viability of the club due to development in the area. That’s one of the things I’d like to talk with members and leadership about. I’d be happy to get to know members and get my name on the waiting list even if it is absurdly long.

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:39:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’d like to check out their 22 tactical match. I’ll keep an eye on the schedule and see when they open them back up.

I was also concerned about long term viability of the club due to development in the area. That’s one of the things I’d like to talk with members and leadership about. I’d be happy to get to know members and get my name on the waiting list even if it is absurdly long.

View Quote

I shot their first 22 match.  Good time.  Tough shooting for sure.

The guys at the match are trying to keep it a small match.  Getting details is tough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top