Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2021 4:40:06 AM EDT
I am not from AZ, but lived there for a handful of years in the past. AZ has a special place in my heart. And I hate seeing what is happening to the state.

After getting to know Kari Lake some in this interview, it has made me jelious that my state doesn't have an amazing person like this. She brings the fire. Please check it out.

Timcast IRL - DeSantis Plans Civilian Military As Tensions Rise Between States & Biden w/Kari Lake
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 2:21:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Tagged to watch later - thanks.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Great interview I like her she gets my vote.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I am really hoping that what we see of her so far in these and other interviews are the real thing.  Insert the I want to believe gif

Ducey talked a good game as a champion of liberty and freedom and is pretty so-so when it comes to delivering.

He is no DeSantis.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am really hoping that what we see of her so far in these and other interviews are the real thing.  Insert the I want to believe gif

Ducey talked a good game as a champion of liberty and freedom and is pretty so-so when it comes to delivering.

He is no DeSantis.
View Quote

Talk is one thing. But having the spine and wherewithal to actually deliver are rare these days. Unfortunately, no way to really know until you give them a chance.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Like what she has to say and the way she says it. I will vote for her .
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:45:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Doug Douchey needs to go.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Doug Douchey needs to go.
View Quote

He's term limited dude, he is out at the end of his term.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm suspicious of her.
She was part of the media for far too long.

Of the current list of candidates for Governor, Kimberly Yee makes more sense. She has an actual record of being a strong conservative.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm suspicious of her.
She was part of the media for far too long.

Of the current list of candidates for Governor, Kimberly Yee makes more sense. She has an actual record of being a strong conservative.

View Quote

so did jeff flake until he went full retard with TDS
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 1:25:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I dont trust her
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#11]
She's getting my vote.  

She's not a career politician and she's doing this because her media job had become too liberal and demeaning.  
She gave it all up and now wants to serve the people of Arizona so it won't become another blue state.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 1:36:58 AM EDT
[#12]
looks like this will come down to Kari Lake and Karrin Taylor-Robson. Matt Salmon in distant 3rd. I do like having a bunch of conservative candidates, lets us weed them out on nuances.

lets hear the debates!
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 7:54:00 AM EDT
[#13]
She was great at the Trump rally, pretty much covered all the bases, from illegal immigrants, securing the border, voter ID, no more mandates, and turning our state red again.
As to her being a media personality, she quit Fox news 10 because she just couldn’t continue the false narrative, said it made her sick to see how everything was twisted to promote the liberal agenda.

I think she has a very good chance, and I will be voting for her.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Bottom line ,who's better that has a chance ? Who is at least making the right noise and can win ? She's the only one so far .
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Bottom line ,who's better that has a chance ? Who is at least making the right noise and can win ? She's the only one so far .
View Quote

agree, she may not be perfect but it would be a smart move to get behind someone early on and avoid a messy primary fight that would only help whichever commie the dems run
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top