Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2020 9:45:08 PM EDT
https://greatgunssporting.com

They shut down for a little bit when the queen issued his/her/zer edict, but they were back open before Easter. Went up there today and I had the whole place to myself for a while. Only other dude there had to shoot on my range though.

Link Posted: 4/15/2020 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Shhh, don't tell everyone!

Had a range and an action bay to myself this past Saturday.  If you see a bearded individual out there with a 458 sbr, don't be afraid to say hey.  I'm always trying to get more people into the big bores and usually bring an ammo can of ammo just for that.

Link Posted: 4/15/2020 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I was getting super antsy about shooting. Replaced a barrel over the winter and juggled some optics around. I had no less than 4 guns that were un-zeroed. Wife kept asking what was wrong...

Link Posted: 4/15/2020 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard blu core is still open as well
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was getting super antsy about shooting. Replaced a barrel over the winter and juggled some optics around. I had no less than 4 guns that were un-zeroed. Wife kept asking what was wrong...
View Quote

Sort of in the same boat here. I have a scope mount I want to swap to a different rifle and a new scope coming in the next couple of weeks, but haven't changed anything yet because I don't want to lose my current zeros.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top