Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2021 11:57:30 PM EDT
Over seeding lawn. Best ways? Mine was bermuda. Buts it gone to shit. From people parking on it while muddy. And not getting enough sun. Got more weeds n moss then grass.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I overseeded mine hard with white clover, rye, dandelion, and crimson.

It looks amazing, and the bees love it. Hopefully once i run the chickens on it awhile they'll break up the clay and cover it with enough shit i can get some grazing grass to take hold and we can get sheep...
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@gahunter95
View Quote

After years of trail and error, I have learned that gravel is the best lawn covering in Georgia.  

If you don’t have the sunshine, you have very limited options.   Fescue.  That may be your best living option.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 11:47:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

After years of trail and error, I have learned that gravel is the best lawn covering in Georgia.  

If you don’t have the sunshine, you have very limited options.   Fescue.  That may be your best living option.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2021 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I have learned that gravel is the best lawn covering in Georgia.
View Quote
Absolutely.

I have yet to find anything that promotes grass growth like crusher run...
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Absolutely.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I have learned that gravel is the best lawn covering in Georgia.

Absolutely.

That's a fact! I'll be spraying my garage drive tomorrow, it went from gravel to green in a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top