Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2022 9:20:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Im 20 mins from there.   Solid set up.  I havent been to the air show but have heard good things. Hope the wind didnt blow you off the road to much.  Nasty out here on the prairie today.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 8:13:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for sharing! Have to make a trip down there.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 2:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2022 7:18:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#6]
yep, gonna have to add that to my list now.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I HIGHLY recommend checking out their Airshow on June 18th.

Link to Fagen's website
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:18:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Great people, great museum. Well worth the visit, whether just for the museum or the air show.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:45:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Adding to our summer staycation list
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I HIGHLY recommend checking out their Airshow on June 18th.

Link to Fagen's website
View Quote

My father and I went to the museum this past weekend.  The person at the reception/welcome desk said they're expecting over 20,000 attendees for the airshow and recommended buying tickets online before the show.  If you plan on attending, parking is (extremely) limited.  They'll have a shuttle bus picking people up from the roadside (don't fear parking you car on the side of the road...this is rural enough that this would be 'normal')
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#11]
I would recommend. I've been there twice this year. The first time they had the P40 out. They were doing a flyover for a veterans funeral back in August. I saw it take off, do a low pass, and then land.

The second time was for the event for Donald McPherson. They took out the Hellcat and flew it around. Now for those of you that haven't been, Mr. McPherson is a WW2 fighter pilot ace. He flew that Hell cat called "Death N' Destruction". The plane that they have is cloned with paint/markings to look like his.

Staff is extremely friendly as well.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Tis a good reminder of the museums and other attractions the state has.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top