Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2020 2:07:56 PM EDT
Anybody know a reputable HVAC contractor in the Robbinsville area?  Looking to install a split system in my cabin.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 1:43:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry my friend, go to Robbinsville a lot but never needed HVAC services there. I live in the Murphy area of Cherokee County and there are several great companies here. Sure that most would service Graham County. Don't forget to check out the Swain County, Bryson City companies also. About the same drive as from here. I'd probably make it a point to call Graham County Building Inspectors office and ask them!
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Johnson’s in graham county, in swain county is Thompson’s refrigeration. Thompson did a 3 unit mini split for my daughter, about $3k less than anyone else
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top