Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2020 1:08:23 PM EDT
The Gov is a guest on Howie Carr's show from time to time and yesterday he was chatting with Howie.  Howie asked him directly if he might consider another shot at being elected governor.  LePage said he was looking into it.  He said he'd like to see if he might be able to drag some additional conservatives in to the legislature, too.  Time will tell but just thought I'd mention it here.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 8:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The Gov is a guest on Howie Carr's show from time to time and yesterday he was chatting with Howie.  Howie asked him directly if he might consider another shot at being elected governor.  LePage said he was looking into it.  He said he'd like to see if he might be able to drag some additional conservatives in to the legislature, too.  Time will tell but just thought I'd mention it here.
View Quote
I thought I heard him say he would run again in 2022 when he's back from Florida

ETA: heard it last year I think. Might have been on Howie's show actually
I still listen to Howie down in TX. Love his show.

Edit 2: I think his words were something along the lines of; "when Mills FUBAR's this state, I'll be back to run"
Can't remember exact quote.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Please god do it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Really hope he does. We also need to get Eric Brakey into the US senate.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 10:31:25 PM EDT
[#4]
he said he is goign to be up here this summer campaigning in local elections. For trump too I am sure.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 11:03:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Really hope he does. We also need to get Eric Brakey into the US senate.
View Quote
Yes! He is fuckin awesome!
He destroyed the idiocy last spring during all those anti gun bills. Seems like an awesome dude.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:48:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Brakey seems nice but he's gonna need lots of support I am sure golden is gonna get tons of national money again.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#7]
is there anyone willing to primary Collins on the republican side?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Primarying Collins is a bad idea. Anyone other then lepage in a statewide race would lose the seat. She is unreliable but keeps the seat Republican.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 8:59:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 11:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Exactly right. As much as Collins sucks, the seat would turn hard left I fear. As far as LePage running again, I really hope that’s true. Wonder what impact ranked choice will have?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Primarying Collins is a bad idea. Anyone other then lepage in a statewide race would lose the seat. She is unreliable but keeps the seat Republican.
Exactly right. As much as Collins sucks, the seat would turn hard left I fear. As far as LePage running again, I really hope that’s true. Wonder what impact ranked choice will have?
This post brings up a very good point.

Fuckin RCV.
I will say, even without RCV I don't think he'd win again. Too many weirdos in Maine now. Especially southern Maine.

When did this big shift happen? I was born and raised here. (southern Maine, no I'm obviously not part of the idiot slimeball maggot community)
I've noticed a huge change in the past 8-12 years. I'm only in my early 30s but I remember everything being different when I was growing up. Guess you could say that for the entire country now that I think of it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Would love to see him absolutely curb-stomp Mills.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 3:05:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Would love to see him absolutely curb-stomp Mills.
View Quote
Lol agreed
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I was put off when he closed the minimum security prison here in Washington Cty..
Lotta good friends worked there & they got screwed in the deal..
That said I'd gladly give him another shot over what we got now..
Screw that liberal POS!
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FN64GR:
I was put off when he closed the minimum security prison here in Washington Cty..
Lotta good friends worked there & they got screwed in the deal..
That said I'd gladly give him another shot over what we got now..
Screw that liberal POS!
View Quote

....plus his wife was a pretty good waitress!  
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By FN64GR:
I was put off when he closed the minimum security prison here in Washington Cty..
Lotta good friends worked there & they got screwed in the deal..
That said I'd gladly give him another shot over what we got now..
Screw that liberal POS!
View Quote

The employee to prisoner ratio there was stupid.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 8:55:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Pretty sure he is running. He was supposed to be back in Maine this past Tuesday to start looking for property.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#21]
I know he was on the radio (WVOM) last week but I missed it.
The George Hale/ Rick Tyler morning show will have it first..
Then the other outlets will make sure to piss on the idea.
I think PL in a landslide would be a nice *unt punt to mills.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 8:01:44 PM EDT
[#22]
LePage was at todays rally in Augusta

He called Mills' restrictions unconstitutional
https://www.centralmaine.com/2020/05/16/hundreds-including-lepage-rally-in-augusta-to-protest-shutdown/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top