Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2021 2:19:46 PM EDT
Dems are going to make your life a bear!

https://13wham.com/news/local/new-bill-would-eliminate-gas-powered-lawn-equipment
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]
...and amazingly, the shops that sold fireworks just over the PA border will now include lawnmowers.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Sen. Liz Krueger (D) is working on a bill to create a rebate program for the purchase of electric landscaping equipment.
View Quote

My lawn is only 2700 square feet. I"ll take back some of my tax dollars to get an battery powered mower. Maybe we can start a sub forum on E- powered outdoor equipment :)
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 1:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Home Depot and Lowes in CT, PA, VT and NJ (fuck Mass) will be glad to sell you gas powered lawn mowers....
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 7:29:48 AM EDT
[#6]
How many goats do I need for a 2 acre area of grass?
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Home Depot and Lowes in CT, PA, VT and NJ (fuck Mass) will be glad to sell you gas powered lawn mowers....
View Quote
Until the states enter into an agreement with each other not to. Just like they are now supposedly sharing information on gun purchases.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 1:44:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Mod- please delete this entry.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 1:45:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My lawn is only 2700 square feet. I"ll take back some of my tax dollars to get an battery powered mower. Maybe we can start a sub forum on E- powered outdoor equipment :)
View Quote

I have about the same amount of grass to mow.   From '85 until 2018 I had a corded electric mower from Consumers Distributors.   Cord required you to think out how to go around a garden or two.
when it died we bought a cordless mower from Lowes.   Not cheap but the battery lasts for three mows without recharging.   With the constant noise pollution from the illegals running those leaf blowers
this is about the only law that I hope goes through
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 3:02:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I have almost 3 acres of lawn to mow.  They will have to pry my gas powered 26hp zero turn mower from my cold dead hands!
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 1:18:23 PM EDT
[#11]
In the same law aren’t they also trying to ban use of wood stoves and any other form of carbon base fuel burning?  

F that!  

So no firewood, pellet, coal, oil, kero, propane or natural gas?  Insanity!
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 6:29:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In the same law aren’t they also trying to ban use of wood stoves and any other form of carbon base fuel burning?  

F that!  

View Quote

I suppose the clueless woke idiots think electricity generates itself naturally as they also resist gas and nuclear powered electric generation.  God help us all!
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

F that!  

View Quote

I think its outdoor wood burning furnaces. They been after those for a while. I live in a small neighborhhod. Small yards. Personally, if the summer camp fires mwent away I'd be happy but I don't want the gov legislating it. Nothing like having the neighbors camp fire smoke wafting into your house on a cool (windows open) summer night
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top