Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2021 8:01:13 PM EDT
Looks like my 2008 4Runner needs a new heater core and maybe a rear main seal. Not wanting to take it to the dealer but haven't lived here long so don't know what shop I should try. Anyone have any recommendations?

I'm in Lorton.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#1]
PM sent.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PM sent.
View Quote

Replied. Thanks for the response.

Did a little research and I think I am going to try Lorton Auto Service. Hopefully nobody has heard any horror stories about them.
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 3:43:23 AM EDT
[#3]
GT Peace in Chantilly has a great mechanic  with a passion for 4Runners and similar vehicles. I had them install a custom bumper, winch, and a little bit of fabrication for the control module. Good dudes to deal with. PM me if you would like more info.

I think they specialize in Mini Coopers but has all kinds of high end stuff come in when I stopped by a few times.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven’t been there in a while since I moved but Old Towne Auto Repair in Manassas always treated me right.
HTH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top