Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2023 10:29:07 PM EDT
I am looking to purchase my first suppressor and would like to know if anyone has some experience in NH with the process of opening a trust and purchasing a suppressor though that trust.
I typically go to Renaissance Firearms and those guys have been great, but before I go driving over there I would like to have some information under my belt.

So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Sean List is a well known firearms lawyer in NH and this is the company he works with and his partner. Their phone numbers are in the picture.

That said, I personally used 199trust.com
But that was back in 2014 and in a different state. The trust has been great and haven’t had any issues. They are very responsive to asking questions even after 8 years and multiple amendments for things like relocating to a different state, changing trustees and beneficiaries.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top