Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2022 6:21:53 AM EDT
9th Circuit Appeals Court Moves To Drop California Magazine Ban!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Good. FU Inslee
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good. FU Inslee
View Quote

And Turd Ferguson,  Marko Liias,  Fatty Kuderer, alliance for "gun responsibility " .... and every other Democrat

I WANT MY RIGHTS BACK
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for sharing/posting Boom_Stick. I can’t wait until this nonsense law is repealed.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Can anyone translate legalese?  It sounds like there won't be a trial on this until Sept 2023

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.wawd.310742/gov.uscourts.wawd.310742.66.0.pdf
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can anyone translate legalese?  It sounds like there won't be a trial on this until Sept 2023

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.wawd.310742/gov.uscourts.wawd.310742.66.0.pdf
View Quote

hopefully it gets tossed. in the mean time as i told shitbag ferguson on his twitter, this only slightly inconveniences me. instead of having them delivered to my door i'll drive a few hours and buy them in person.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 5:17:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
In the mean time as i told shitbag ferguson on his twitter, this only slightly inconveniences me. instead of having them delivered to my door i'll drive a few hours and buy them in person.
View Quote

While I applaud this form of giving them the middle finger, it gives them incentive and quotable reason for pushing prohibition sooner rather than later.

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Unfortunate that they cannot be held criminally an financially liable for passing unconstitutional laws.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

While I applaud this form of giving them the middle finger, it gives them incentive and quotable reason for pushing prohibition sooner rather than later.

View Quote

i already escaped one state because of this bullshit. i'm tired of running. as far as i'm concerned my comments to him on twitter and living free are both examples of peaceful noncompliance to unconstitutional laws. if he has a problem with that he can knock on my door and talk to me about it
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

i already escaped one state because of this bullshit. i'm tired of running. as far as i'm concerned my comments to him on twitter and living free are both examples of peaceful noncompliance to unconstitutional laws. if he has a problem with that he can knock on my door and talk to me about it
View Quote

You won't have to worry about that.  That cocksucker stays hidden more than Biden.  Carry on.  I will buy the magazines I want also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top