Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2021 5:07:56 PM EDT
I have a level 2.5 acre lot in Saguaro View Surprise and need a good honest ROC builder to build me a new home on this lot . Nothing fancy just a simple quality 1700 to 2000 SQ ft  home at a fair price. Needs to be right and somewhat energy efficient . Lot has power and water at property line and is right on Peak view with easy access . No financing needed ,ready to start ASAP.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 8:15:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck to you. Lumber is at record prices, subs are all busy as hell and now concrete is being allocated due to  cement shortage. I'm holding off building on my lot till things stabilize some.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:27:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Howdee neigbor.

For one thing, I can tell you who you do NOT want to use.
Not sure if it is allowed to give his name here.

I MIGHT know of someone who could help you, but I need to check.
No promises though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:43:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I have an excellent builder for you. I also recommend looking into integra block or similar construction especially with lumber prices so high. The future energy savings are well worth it. We were in a new 1,800’ house and I built our current 3,400’ house with integra and our energy bill was the same. Now have solar so even better. I built my own house but have worked with him on some of his builds. I don’t know if he has done block before but he can figure it out.
He is out of wickenburg
Sean Young
602-405-7957
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:46:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have an excellent builder for you. I also recommend looking into integra block or similar construction especially with lumber prices so high. The future energy savings are well worth it. We were in a new 1,800’ house and I built our current 3,400’ house with integra and our energy bill was the same. Now have solar so even better. I built my own house but have worked with him on some of his builds. I don’t know if he has done block before but he can figure it out.
He is out of wickenburg
Sean Young
602-405-7957
View Quote

I also recommend Sean Young.  He has done great work for me with my remodel.

Give him a call if you haven’t found some one.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He is out of wickenburg
Sean Young
602-405-7957
View Quote

does he act as general contractor as well? I have land near Wickenburg that I'm trying to get a house built on and I'm getting the run around from the guys I'd originally contracted with. TBH I am thinking of pulling the plug on them. I'm not versed in the building trades so I need someone who is to help me get the house built
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:00:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

does he act as general contractor as well? I have land near Wickenburg that I'm trying to get a house built on and I'm getting the run around from the guys I'd originally contracted with. TBH I am thinking of pulling the plug on them. I'm not versed in the building trades so I need someone who is to help me get the house built
View Quote

Give Sean a call and talk directly to him.  He is honest and will answer all your questions.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:37:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes he is a general so can take care of you start to finish
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:46:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like the builders are all too busy now and prices are insane on materials . I think I will wait till the bust and see what happens then .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top