Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2020 12:11:06 AM EDT
Linky

"One person has been critically injured Thursday afternoon in a Northland shooting that police say stemmed from an attempted robbery...............Police say victims of that attempted robbery,...........defended themselves and shot the suspect."
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 1:19:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#2]
The shooting happened in my neighborhood. It was less than two blocks away from my house.  My kids were outside playing at a friends house less than a block away and heard the gunshots. There are some rumors on the neighborhood Facebook page that it may have been drug related. Either way, it’s fairly disturbing. Not really a neighborhood you’d expect a robbery and shooting. I know these things can happen anywhere though.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The shooting happened in my neighborhood. It was less than two blocks away from my house.  My kids were outside playing at a friends house less than a block away and heard the gunshots. There are some rumors on the neighborhood Facebook page that it may have been drug related. Either way, it’s fairly disturbing. Not really a neighborhood you’d expect a robbery and shooting. I know these things can happen anywhere though.
View Quote
I work at a bar not too far away
Drugs are getting more prevalent up there day by day.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the details might be a little more complicated with that one...... what who knows.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:41:34 AM EDT
[#5]
too bad they didn't kill the perp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top