Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2022 6:39:28 PM EDT
Hi guys, I'm gonna be up in the greater Kingman area for a few weeks. Any good gun shops I should check out? Looking more for a shop with plenty of new guns in stock, not so much used/C&R type stuff (don't get me wrong; the latter interests me more, but I'm currently shopping for a new SIG).

I've found a few on Google, but need to get Arf's opinion, of course.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#1]
check out this store - ATF Convenience Store

Address: 853 S Ty Rd, Kingman, AZ 86401

https://www.moatargets.com

@nvgeologist

is the Owner - Mitch is his name

Fun Store to visit

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#2]
ATF Convenience Store is Saturdays and appointments these days. Send me a message as to what sig you are looking for, and I'll see if I can get it. I don't carry much new stuff as inventory.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 1:51:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I liked Bank Street guns when I used to frequent Kingman. Also bought a couple at The Gun Shop.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:55:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I liked Bank Street guns when I used to frequent Kingman. Also bought a couple at The Gun Shop.
View Quote

For what you’re looking for, I second this.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Prawn World 1 and 2 have a lotta  stuff. Pawn World 1 on Beale, 2 is on Northern.   On Target is good for reloading supplies.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#7]
If your up for a little drive and can't find what you want in Kingman, Lake Havasu has some good gun stores. Site Six Armory and Bass Masters usually have a good selection of guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top