Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2021 1:03:29 PM EDT
What says the hive?  Heard about a good BBQ joint,  anyone local there?

Sir James...
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't been there since before COVID insanity, but Mecca Bar and Grill was always a safe bet. Good food and brews.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not asking this as a jab to Wickenburg. But is Wickenburg worth visiting? I don't think I've ever been there, and it might be a fun family outing. My wife and I need some time out of the house.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I've just always seen Wickenburg as the the place you get pulled over on the way to Vegas.....
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not asking this as a jab to Wickenburg. But is Wickenburg worth visiting? I don't think I've ever been there, and it might be a fun family outing. My wife and I need some time out of the house.
View Quote

Not a bad town for a quick stop. Some shops and the like to see while walking around downtown.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:50:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've heard the hayassampa river preserve just before town on the 60 is neat. A co-worker said there were lots of mosquitos so use a repellant. Don't know if they're present during the current cool weather.

https://www.maricopacountyparks.net/park-locator/hassayampa-river-preserve/
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:29:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Hassayampa BBQ is OK .
The Horseshoe Cafe is where we have breakfast sometimes .

The real Gem is on Highway 60 about half way to Wickenberg.
It is a Ranch stting there at Morristown that has Dillons BBQ . Some inside dining out lots of outdoor dining .

They have rodeos on the weekends , maybe sometimes during the week too .
Live music on the weekend evenings
Its a good time .
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Sundance Pizza
512 E Wickenburg Way
Wickenburg, AZ 85390

We almost always stop there when we're on our way to Laughlin or Vegas. Good burgers, decent pizza.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:10:40 AM EDT
[#9]
THIS HERE:  ANITAS CONCINA

Amazing Mexican food, one of the best Guacamole found.  (Plus a smoking hot waitress that served us. )

As for Covid 19 Mask Mandate, let me quote their sign, "I will not be requiring my staff or any of my customers to wear a mask.  It is a personal choice."  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll vouch for Anitas, though it's been 2 years since I've been there.
Don't blame me if it sucks now, lol.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I wasn't impressed with anitas the last time we went there which was in october. Food was pretty bland. El ranchero was good. I have a buddy that lives there and he said Screamers is good also. YMMV
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
THIS HERE:  ANITAS CONCINA

Amazing Mexican food, one of the best Guacamole found.  (Plus a smoking hot waitress that served us. )

As for Covid 19 Mask Mandate, let me quote their sign, "I will not be requiring my staff or any of my customers to wear a mask.  It is a personal choice."  
View Quote

I felt really bloated last time I ate there, about a year ago
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Been to western trails ranch a couple of times cool place went on a saturday they had some roping going on and a band playing later on.Food from dillions was pretty good too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top