Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/23/2021 8:32:48 PM EDT
I just wanted to tip my hat to the folks over at River's Edge Tactical.  I stopped in for the first time today.  The staff and owner were great, they were pretty busy but were also as attentive and helpful as they could be.  They have a pretty well-stocked storefront for a store their size and an indoor range complete with MG rentals.  If you're in the southern suburbs of Cleveland it's worth a visit if you haven't been.  They are in Valley City on Columbia Rd just North of Rt 303.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:41:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never had anything but a pleasant experience there.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Guy that came to give me an estimate on my basement recommended them to me, thanks for reminding me I need to check them out! Too bad it’s 45 min from my house.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Good people  , they have a very good range   & the rentals with the happy switch are FUN !
and I Live 10 minutes away
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guy that came to give me an estimate on my basement recommended them to me, thanks for reminding me I need to check them out! Too bad it's 45 min from my house.
View Quote
Yeah I hear you, I'm on the near west side so I don't see myself going there too often but it is only a little bit out of the way when I'm heading to/from my club so I wanted to check them out.  

The accessories I purchased there were marked up a little more than online prices but completely fair for a brick & mortar store. What impressed me most though was the friendly demeanor of the staff and the hustle they were showing taking care of the range and sstorefront customers.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the heads-up.  I'm also a west-sider, but some of the guys who work under me live out that way.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Jeremy the Owner is one of the We Like Shooting podcast hosts.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#7]
This is a 30 minute drive for me. Might be worth it to look around. T
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:19:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is a 30 minute drive for me. Might be worth it to look around. T
View Quote

it isn't huge but they aren't a tiny place either.  They have a nice selection of guns and accessories. I'll be back there for sure and it's about the same distance for me, maybe a little further.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top