Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2021 11:42:15 AM EDT
Hello everyone.  My son and two other kids are shooting sporting clays at the Cardinal on the 14th and 15th of July.

This is the annual Scholastic Clays Target Program Shoot.  There will be close to a 1,000 kids there.

Well, I waited to long to reserve a cart.  So, does anyone know of or would want to rent there golf cart or utv out?  It would need to carry 4 people.

One of the parents will be driving it along with the 3 kids.
We have checked around and you guys are my last resort.  

IM or email works.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 3:01:09 PM EDT
https://www.powerequipmentsolutions.com/rentals

They rent them and will deliver, no idea what their prices are though, they’re a little ways away from cardinal though
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 6:27:09 PM EDT
Maybe a golf course would be wiling to rent you one?  Big Walnut Golf Course is just south of Cardinal on SR-61.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 8:34:15 PM EDT
Thanks fellas!  I will check these two places in the morning.  Anyone else have any input?
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:36:25 PM EDT
Try National Carts, they provide all the cart rentals for Mid Ohio and several other events. We rent from them when we go to races.

https://nationalcarts.com/locations/
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 11:27:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 11:40:47 AM EDT
Ok Buckeyes!  I’m not asking for a handout, just a hand.  I checked those spots mentioned and one might be coming through.  It’s looking like around $200.  That’s fine, being an arfcommer I know how the game is.

So, does anyone on here have a trailer and a 4 person cart they would rent me?  Pick up on morning of 14th and drop off on 15th afternoon.  I would rather give my money to someone on here than a dealer.  Let me know please.

It doesn’t have anything to do with schools.  You can start a team anytime you are ready.  Check out the site.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top