Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Absolutely.

Whaddya want to know?
View Quote

PM sent
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I have fished them in the bighorns… beautiful fish what is your questions?
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have fished them in the bighorns… beautiful fish what is your questions?
View Quote

We are planning a trip for next year. We are looking for lakes which offer a chance of catching goldens. We aren’t as young as we once were, so marathon hiking is not the goal.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#5]
The few I have caught them in are quite a haul into the bush. The best ones are in the bear tooth's but are up mountain and deep in bear country so probably not what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The few I have caught them in are quite a haul into the bush. The best ones are in the bear tooth's but are up mountain and deep in bear country so probably not what you are looking for.
View Quote

We have spent many a night in bear country. Sounds like we will have plenty of opportunities. We just need to pick a spot in Wyoming to hike into.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Use to catch an occasional golden in the lakes above Circle Park, Buffalo side.  Beautiful hiking for the first couple lakes.  Then it turns into boulder hopping when you get above the treeline.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top