Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 5/6/2020 2:46:34 PM EDT
Is there a recent thread somewhere where you already laid out firearms travel/carry laws that someone can dig up.. dos and donts.. not finding any in searches.. will also take a preferred website as I have found many lol.

I know that there are basic laws.. but sometimes there are a lot of caveats.. like here in AZ with Res's and stuff.

ETA:  Of course now I see the thread about JSteensen moving there... after I hit post... I do not have an AZ CCW.

Link Posted: 5/6/2020 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zyx5432:
Fed laws on the subject FYI
View Quote

Yup, pretty cool that they did that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 1:01:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 1:55:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By medicmandan:

But not in a building.  Because it is so much safer for me to unholster/store in my vehicle, go inside a visitor's center and then re-holster after. 
View Quote

So much!  

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

But not in a building.  Because it is so much safer for me to unholster/store in my vehicle, go inside a visitor's center and then re-holster after.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, pretty cool that they did that.

But not in a building.  Because it is so much safer for me to unholster/store in my vehicle, go inside a visitor's center and then re-holster after.
Are we really expecting the .gov to really make sense?
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By gndmepyon:
Are we really expecting the .gov to really make sense?
View Quote

My favorite federal buildings are when you get into the tiny little backwoods places and the one and only combo store/gas station is also the post office.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top