Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2018 2:35:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#1]
That is quite the strange analysis. The left doesn't understand what motivates the right and come up with ideas like this to explain it. You should post this in GD.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I asked aimless if he should move it . I will leave it up to him

The one with the MAGA hat
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 8:13:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks , I posted it yesterday ,didn't get a whole lot of replies. I guess it is just the norm these days
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Hometown is just a lot slower than GD.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#6]
The editorial was by Amy Chozick, a writer with the New York Times.

Interesting that Jesse Helms was once a fixture on WRAL. He did "Viewpoint" editorials at the end of the 5 o'clock news broadcasts and later hosted a Sunday morning show, "The Facts Matter".
If someone can spin in the grave, Jesse probably is rolling right now over the leftist agenda WRAL now broadcasts on a nightly basis.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 8:18:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Helms spoke at the Baptist church where I was a member back in '74 '75. I remember him reflecting a story about  his father in the service and a fellow solider sacrifice
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 5:35:19 PM EDT
[#8]
WRAL was bearable when Jessie was on.  I agree, he is turning over in his grave these days!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top