BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also, the R's actually have someone running in EVERY race this time.
View Quote

The RPV leaders should have been drug out into the street and shot for that bullshit. Even in an unwinnable race, make those assholes spend time and money there instead of where shit will be closer.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not an optimistic person, nothing in my life has given me reason to be, however, Fast Terry 2.0 must be slightly worried. In the last month I have received 3 or so flyers for Fast Terry 2.0 addressed to the owner before me. I have never received anything but GOP stuff in the 5 years I have lived here. Didn't even receive anything for the previous owner for Presidente Potatous in 2020. Fast Terry 2.0's Bullshit is all about how Youngkin is Trump, at least what little I read before it hit the trash. The Dems literally have nothing to run on other than Orangeman still bad.

On that same note, I think I have gotten more BS for Fast Terry 2.0 than Youngkin. Which honestly doesn't bother me as my area is pretty reliably red.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The RPV leaders should have been drug out into the street and shot for that bullshit. Even in an unwinnable race, make those assholes spend time and money there instead of where shit will be closer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also, the R's actually have someone running in EVERY race this time.

Damn straight.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:36:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Got another Fast Terry 2.0 flyer yesterday in the mail addressed to previous owner.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#5]
The direct mail pieces that McAwful is sending out will probably help Youngkin as they stress McAwful is for vaccine & mask mandates which Youngkin opposes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The direct mail pieces that McAwful is sending out will probably help Youngkin as they stress McAwful is for vaccine & mask mandates which Youngkin opposes.
View Quote

Maybe. Karen's love them some of that shit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#8]
And yet another fast terry 2.0 mailer. This one bitching about youngkin going to turn off the public school funding faucet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 9:38:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I just watched the debate.

I was already going to vote against Terry the scumbag.

But after watching what they both had to say tonight, I'm now way more enthusiastic about voting for Younkin.

ETA: All of TM's "attacks" against GY actually sounded like ringing endorsements to my ears.  And GY was very clear and direct with his positions -- I was expecting mealy mouth, half answers designed to not offend anyone, but was pleasantly surprised and happy to hear how firm he was in his positions.  Whether those promises will be kept is an entirely different topic, but for now he's absolutely saying the right things.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 8:10:49 AM EDT
[#12]

Yep. Just read that. Fuck that cock sucking phaggot.
If the NOVA phags vote for him, then they deserve critical race theory being shoved down their kids throats.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Got that one too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet another fast terry 2.0 mailer. This one bitching about youngkin going to turn off the public school funding faucet.

Got that one too.

Damn this seems like it is going to be a nail biter. I mean, Fast Terry 2.0 seems like he is actually having to work for this win this time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 11:41:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If the NOVA phags vote for him, then they deserve critical race theory being shoved down their kids throats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Youngkin needs to start spamming ads with this as well as ads with the footage from the sheriff's conference with FT spewing "I don't care what you think!"  Paint him as an unhinged would be tyrant and you might peel off or discourage some of those suburban Karens.  Make them think he's the dem version of what they thought Trump was...
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Damn this seems like it is going to be a nail biter. I mean, Fast Terry 2.0 seems like he is actually having to work for this win this time.
View Quote

He had to work last time- between Sarvis siphoning off votes and Cooch having a very negative portrait painted (I recall reading on here about folks worried he really was going to try to ban blowjobs), it was a close race.  He only won by 50k or so.  

I don't think he expected it was going to be as close as it is this time, which explains his anger.  It was supposed to be all wrapped up in a bow and neatly delivered.  Like Red Ralph rode the anti-Trump wave in, I think think the antiBiden wave is crashing down on FT.  Might not pull him under, but it's making it tough!
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He had to work last time- between Sarvis siphoning off votes and Cooch having a very negative portrait painted (I recall reading on here about folks worried he really was going to try to ban blowjobs), it was a close race.  He only won by 50k or so.  

I don't think he expected it was going to be as close as it is this time, which explains his anger.  It was supposed to be all wrapped up in a bow and neatly delivered.  Like Red Ralph rode the anti-Trump wave in, I think think the antiBiden wave is crashing down on FT.  Might not pull him under, but it's making it tough!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am of the firm belief that Trump hate delivered Va to full commie status a few election cycles early. Hopefully Biden hate can turn the Gov Mansion Red for one cycle, giving us a reprieve from the Va Safe Act that bloomberg is demanding.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I am of the firm belief that Trump hate delivered Va to full commie status a few election cycles early. Hopefully Biden hate can turn the Gov Mansion Red for one cycle, giving us a reprieve from the Va Safe Act that bloomberg is demanding.
View Quote

Amen to that.  Barring that, if we can retake the HoD and hold for 2 years, that would be something.  Lord knows, a lot can change in 2 years.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#19]
The RPV lost the election with a closed primary.

By shitting on the non-affiliated the RPV did their selves and Virginia a grave disservice. They forgot that Independents are the ones buttering their election bread.

Independents like myself really want nothing to do with the RPV, even on the local level, because they have been selling us out to developers for years and that has borne the fruit of places like NOtVA that gave us a leftist legislature.....It's the local Independents running for office that do better in my AO.....All but one of the RVP assholes that ran in my town/county lost to Independents and we are much better off for it.

All of them are really gop but run as Independents because they can't get past the good-ol-boy/girl RPV system because they tend to be slow growth types. They don't want NOtVA on the Shenandoah and that runs afoul of what the RPV is all about, selling Virginia out piece by piece to developers/transplants.

Sadly the vast majority of Independents don't have anywhere else to go but to pull the lever for a statewide (R) on election day but yet the RPV chose to shit on us with a closed primary.

I venture to say that half the guys at the morning eatery could not tell you anything at all about Youngkin and I suspect it's the same in every red county....He will simply be voted for because there is a R after his name when they vote for town/county positions.....I'm sorry but you don't build any kind of enthusiasm for a hopeful that way.

Youngkin....He's OK in a lightweight sort of way but since we could not invest in a hopeful during a open primary (skin in the game) I expect him to lose by at least 15% to Fast Terry.  

Thanks RPV.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#20]
The RPV needs a massive enema to clean out the old farts and RINO's that are the party.  There is very little conservative representation in the RPV these days.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

By shitting on the non-affiliated the RPV did their selves and Virginia a grave disservice. They forgot that Independents are the ones buttering their election bread.

Independents like myself really want nothing to do with the RPV, even on the local level, because they have been selling us out to developers for years and that has borne the fruit of places like NOtVA that gave us a leftist legislature.....It's the local Independents running for office that do better in my AO.....All but one of the RVP assholes that ran in my town/county lost to Independents and we are much better off for it.

All of them are really gop but run as Independents because they can't get past the good-ol-boy/girl RPV system because they tend to be slow growth types. They don't want NOtVA on the Shenandoah and that runs afoul of what the RPV is all about, selling Virginia out piece by piece to developers/transplants.

Sadly the vast majority of Independents don't have anywhere else to go but to pull the lever for a statewide (R) on election day but yet the RPV chose to shit on us with a closed primary.

I venture to say that half the guys at the morning eatery could not tell you anything at all about Youngkin and I suspect it's the same in every red county....He will simply be voted for because there is a R after his name when they vote for town/county positions.....I'm sorry but you don't build any kind of enthusiasm for a hopeful that way.

Youngkin....He's OK in a lightweight sort of way but since we could not invest in a hopeful during a open primary (skin in the game) I expect him to lose by at least 15% to Fast Terry.  

Thanks RPV.
View Quote

Are you really an independent or are you a non-establishment supporting conservative? I hate the spineless RPV and RINOs and those that sell out to developers as much as you do.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Are you really an independent or are you a non-establishment supporting conservative? I hate the spineless RPV and RINOs and those that sell out to developers as much as you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks RPV.

IDing as a Independent works for me because on the whole, when you count local elections, I vote for more right-leaning Independents than I do RPV party hacks....On the occasions I'm forced to vote for the RPV hacks in a statewide election it's only to keep the slightly larger evil (dems) at bay and if it wasn't for 2A and zoning issues I'd not even do that. They certainly don't deserve my vote.

Truth be told I'd vote for a local dem cat-lady if she was promoting slow/no-growth over some RPV slag running for the same spot that would sell his mom's place from out under her to make his lawyer/developer cronies happy. Any other dem ideas the cat-lady might have could be shot down by the other Independents that I voted for.

The RPV is directly responsible for what we have now, you simply can't carry water for lawyers and developers and pave the way for them to drop a mega subdivision after mega subdivision in a red county within 60-80 miles of a major population center and expect anything different than what has happened.

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Open primaries are progressive era trash.

All it does is cement a two party system, and bafflingly gives your political enemies a voice in picking candidates.

There shouldn't be primary elections at all.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

IDing as a Independent works for me because on the whole, when you count local elections, I vote for more right-leaning Independents than I do RPV party hacks....On the occasions I'm forced to vote for the RPV hacks in a statewide election it's only to keep the slightly larger evil (dems) at bay and if it wasn't for 2A and zoning issues I'd not even do that. They certainly don't deserve my vote.

Truth be told I'd vote for a local dem cat-lady if she was promoting slow/no-growth over some RPV slag running for the same spot that would sell his mom's place from out under her to make his lawyer/developer cronies happy. Any other dem ideas the cat-lady might have could be shot down by the other Independents that I voted for.

The RPV is directly responsible for what we have now, you simply can't carry water for lawyers and developers and pave the way for them to drop a mega subdivision after mega subdivision in a red county within 60-80 miles of a major population center and expect anything different than what has happened.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks RPV.

Don't worry, when your county eventually goes Dem from all the NoVA commuters the new city council will still say yes to every development. See Alexandria as the perfect "EcoCity" which has yet to say no to a developer, do fuck all with regards to infrastructure improvements to stop raw sewage from entering the Potomac, as well as destroying wetlands for the Potomac Yard Metro station.

ETA: but they recently passed a plastic bag tax...with the money only being used for environmentally focused issues, I'm sure

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean the "closed primary" where all you had to do to be eligible to vote was send in a registration form?  The one where the cap on convention attendees was lifted so that anyone who wanted to exert that minimal amount of effort to have a say could do so?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 11:06:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Lots of nattering nawabs of negativity here. McAwful is running a horrible campaign.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 7:58:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Lots of nattering nawabs of negativity here. McAwful is running a horrible campaign.
View Quote

He is and his desperation is showing, however, Youngkin starts at a deficit due to the blue rich NOVA votes and Muh candidate ain't pure assholes. Plus never underestimate the RPV's ability to fuck up a wet dream, on purpose or by accident.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#29]
"'I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach,'
McAuliffe, who previously served as governor of Virginia from 2014 to 2018,
said during the debate in Alexandria, Virginia."

THAT is so far out of line he should be defeated for that single statement.

The WHAT that is being taught, is WELL WITHIN the parents purview.
Or is he so much of an NEA/AFT tool that he believes what he just said.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#31]
And yet another Fast Terry 2.0 mailer.
This one saying Youngkin made 500 million off the back of workers.
Guess Fast Terry 2.0 doesn't think his millions made off the backs of tax payers is a big deal. Or pissing away millions of tax payer dollars to chinese scammers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Thanks RPV.
View Quote

This is a silly rant as there was no reason you could not have signed up to be a convention delegate.  There was no fee and the only requirement was you had to be a registered voter.

There is no party registration in VA.  

The RPV is kinda lame but getting better.  Join your local unit and improve the party.  

It will be needed even if Youngkin wins as he is pretty much a candidate of the establishment types - we will need to keep him honest.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Hampton Roads Black Caucus endorsed Youngkin. Some people still remember that McAuliffe gave the governor and AG a pass for their past racist antics.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Saw the best anti Youngkin ad today. It was from awful Terry and his crew. Basically it was an entire ad based on the fact that Youngkin was saying he won't impose vaccine mandate and if you don't want to get the shot then don't. It's your choice. And he won't force teachers and kids to get shots.

Saw that and laughed. I said if that's supposed to sway me against Youngkin then they have failed miserably.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Saw the best anti Youngkin ad today. It was from awful Terry and his crew. Basically it was an entire ad based on the fact that Youngkin was saying he won't impose vaccine mandate and if you don't want to get the shot then don't. It's your choice. And he won't force teachers and kids to get shots.

Saw that and laughed. I said if that's supposed to sway me against Youngkin then they have failed miserably.
View Quote

Sadly, there are a lot of Karens and Mini Tyrants that would eat that shit up and would love nothing more than to mandate the shot to live your life.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 9:18:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Read a report today that the SEIU has sent out filled-out absentee ballots to lots of low-information voters. All they have to do is drop it into a mailbox.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Read a report today that the SEIU has sent out filled-out absentee ballots to lots of low-information voters. All they have to do is drop it into a mailbox.
View Quote

That shit should be illegal.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That shit should be illegal.
View Quote

It probably is illegal, but that doesn't stop the Dems. Last year the Dems sent me two mail-in ballots. I never requested even one.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:38:04 AM EDT
[#39]
https://www.axios.com/democrats-youngkin-virginia-pac-14c70252-56ff-455e-b7a6-6afbdc570332.html

A group tied to prominent Democratic strategists is posing as a conservative outfit to try to drive a wedge between the Republican candidate for Virginia governor and his core voters, Axios has learned...

: During the past week, Virginians have been targeted with ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google and Snapchat questioning Youngkin's commitment to the Second Amendment
Accountability Virginia's online donation page is hosted by the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue. Its bank account is at Amalgamated Bank, a labor union-owned financial institution popular with Democratic political groups.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 8:12:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
https://www.axios.com/democrats-youngkin-virginia-pac-14c70252-56ff-455e-b7a6-6afbdc570332.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:

A group tied to prominent Democratic strategists is posing as a conservative outfit to try to drive a wedge between the Republican candidate for Virginia governor and his core voters, Axios has learned...

: During the past week, Virginians have been targeted with ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google and Snapchat questioning Youngkin's commitment to the Second Amendment
Accountability Virginia's online donation page is hosted by the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue. Its bank account is at Amalgamated Bank, a labor union-owned financial institution popular with Democratic political groups.

Youngkin's refusal to answer the VCDL survey was dumb. Answering it or not wouldn't earn him any Democrat votes, and not answering it allows low information Dumbass' GOP voters to fall for bullshit like this.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Most polls tend to over-sample Dems.  Youngkin has a real chance if we can get people out to vote.
View All Quotes

That's a big damn if.
Muh Candidate ain't pure syndrome has been a thing for as long as I can remember.
Also, that is if Youngkin doesn't put his foot in his mouth from now till election time.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 8:02:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's bad news for an incumbent when they can't hit 50 percent.
View Quote

McAwful didn't hit 50% on his first term.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top