Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2018 7:58:45 PM EDT
Has anyone had luck making an appointment and getting a copy? I have some time to do it next week and was wondering how painful the experience will be................
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m in the same boat. Let me know if you have any luck.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 10:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is the deal. Do a search for form 21-4138 on the web. Fill it out and repeat on both pages that you want your complete "C-File" and any other documentation that is available sent to your address in any available format. I never knew that form was treated like a FOIA request. I actually got someone on the phone that had there "stuff" together and pointed me in the right direction. I was told it normally shows up in CD format. The caveat to this is it might take several months. Yah, like we already don't know that. I figure sometime before I get my free head-stone it will show up, maybe not.............
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Got my CD in about three months.  Had everything I've ever submitted and most of the C&P and other Cfile info.
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#4]
What was missing from your C&P? That happens to be my focus of the request.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry! Haven't checked this forum.  It was missing my private contracted C&Ps...it only had my VA C&Ps.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:10:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I received my CD today and as far as I can tell everything is there.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I replied to the other person and figured I would reply directly to you in reference to your initial question. The method I used worked and have my CD in hand as of today.

Did you have any luck?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top