Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 8/25/2020 12:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Better than nothing but can only use from Jan. 1st--March 31st. Also only good for coyotes; can't use for other furbearers like bobcat and fox.

Make sure to not forget to buy the $2.50 permit either.
Link Posted: 8/25/2020 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny how some dumbass wanted the permit to be $400-$500....
Shit, to get into NV for good stuff is over $1500.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 2:59:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I will be buying the permit and be out using thermal the first night.
Live right on the KS border and in-laws have a farm around 10 miles from me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2020 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I guess we have to take what we can get. The season should be year round. Maybe if enough people start getting the permits the season will be extended?

I guess the "No Votes" were from animal rights types? $500 for a permit to shoot vermin is insane. Just someone trying to make it cost prohibitive and keep people from doing it. Also a lot of scare mongering about poaching.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been lurking forever on here in GD.
Finally registered last night.
So...this is my 1st post on the first thing I read...because it's about damn time they did this, and I'm excited!!!!
Thanks for sharing the news.  I woulda probably missed this if you hadn't posted.
Time to shop to replace my heavy Gen 1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top