Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2022 9:57:41 AM EDT
Get out and VOTE!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:31:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not with the GOP, but I'm really hoping you guys pick McGeachin and Giddings.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 1:22:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not with the GOP, but I'm really hoping you guys pick McGeachin and Giddings.
View Quote

Janice became to much when she seemed to cozy up with Bundy personally.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looking at the results this morning, it's not looking good for the candidates who I voted for.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Out of everyone I voted for in the statewide races, only Raul Labrador won.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

^ THIS - Labrador & 2 State Reps for me.  RINO STAMPEDE in IDAHO!
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 3:02:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Who got the Sheriff nod?
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#7]
According to this Site McGeachin and Giddings won.

Compared to the post above, the results look very promising. It was linked from kcgov.us

Edit - I get it. These are my county results, not indicative of statewide results
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 4:38:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So now we have Little again......how's that going to work out for you?  

We need to push the ball so far RED it can't be undone by the hundreds of thousands of Californians, Washingtonians, and Oregonians flooding in.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Is anyone else really annoyed that Conservatives are now "far right" and the RINOs are "mainstream" Repubkicans?  That's the same story I heard from the local news on election night.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:20:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Is anyone else really annoyed that Conservatives are now "far right" and the RINOs are "mainstream" Repubkicans?  That's the same story I heard from the local news on election night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Far right according to an academic political scientist
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

No. It means they're annoyed. And they're annoyed because they're losing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 10:59:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The establishment is scared.

While we didn't win the big offices they know in one or two election cycles we probably will.  The Labrador win is a great indication of that.  

Kootenai Co. did really well. County Commissioner Chris Fillios who lost is big mad, big sad.  https://cdapress.com/news/2022/may/19/bitter-losses-sweet-victories/  (Subscription based but I can read it on my iphone via Brave)
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:17:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ditto. My county (Kootenai) voted the correct way on everything. Ada county overruled us.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Do you ever think it's telling of a candidate's character when they don't take down their roadside signs (now litter) after losing?

While most candidates have collected their signs, I still see signs for Janice and the pro-pot Gov candidate everywhere, just falling down and becoming trash.
Are they pissed off that they lost and showing a "who cares now?" attitude? Or they ran out of money and supporters so no one's there to clean up their own messes?

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:44:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Do you ever think it's telling of a candidate's character when they don't take down their roadside signs (now litter) after losing?

While most candidates have collected their signs, I still see signs for Janice and the pro-pot Gov candidate everywhere, just falling down and becoming trash.
Are they pissed off that they lost and showing a "who cares now?" attitude? Or they ran out of money and supporters so no one's there to clean up their own messes?

View Quote

I didn't know Janice was running in Texas.

No, haven't seen any campaign signs still up around here, though.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I drove down Caldwell Blvd yesterday and yes, I did see Janice and Dorothy signs still up.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 3:09:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I drove down Caldwell Blvd yesterday and yes, I did see Janice and Dorothy signs still up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, Caldwell Blvd in Nampa is like 450 miles away, so I don't know what's going on in that area
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Well, Caldwell Blvd in Nampa is like 450 miles away, so I don't know what's going on in that area
View Quote

Lol well ya. Most populous area is the state is gonna have the highest concentration of election campaign paraphernalia strewn about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top