Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2023 3:29:59 PM EDT
Went to place a order for my childs local elementary school and found out by our EMS that NAR has a deal worked out with the state of Georgia on these kits. Not a huge cost savings but better than nothing. All you have to do is live in GA.

https://trauma.georgia.gov/STB/purchase-bleeding-control-kit

The Georgia Trauma Commission has worked with North American Rescue to secure pricing on the individual bleeding control kits for any Georgia citizen or entity wanting to privately purchase kits.

Georgia Trauma Commission price lock per kit: $49.98

Reference item # 85-1563

Option 1: Please call Joi Ferguson at 864-675-9800 ext 246 to order your kit(s). If you would like a quote, please email her at [email protected] with the following information:

Name:

Billing Street Address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Phone Number:

Please advise if you have created an account using a personal email address, please provide the email address for verification purposes.

Option 2: If you are unable to reach her please call 864-675-9800 (option 2) and anyone will be happy to assist you.

Reference item # 85-1563

$86.00 MSRP

Discount is $49.98
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 8:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems like a legit good thing the state has going on.

Now only if Ga would have a Glock and Lwrc code.

Little known fact but GSP/MCCD is already fielding Glock AR15s. The test officers had to sign a contract stating they wouldn’t take photos or videos etc…
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:49:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting. Never would have guessed that.
View Quote

Yep blows my mind as well. But a very close friend who works MCCD had talked to one of the officers and seen the rifle. Not something that he would just make up.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I have these kits in every vehicle, in the house, etc. They are a great deal considering a CAT is usually $30 by itself for the layperson. Not very well known as the original promotion is a few years old.

Georgia Trauma Commission is very involved and aggressive in providing equipment and training to medical providers in the state.

North American Rescue is my only source for good medical supplies.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Three kits showed up at my house on Friday, about 10 days or so after I placed the order.  Thank you, OP.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Three kits showed up at my house on Friday, about 10 days or so after I placed the order.  Thank you, OP.
View Quote

Good deal. The school hasn’t got me a number on how many to order so I haven’t placed an order myself as of yet. But plan on it.

I need to call the lady and ask if the discount can be applied to the refill kits. Don’t really need the red bag.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Went to place a order for my childs local elementary school and found out by our EMS that NAR has a deal worked out with the state of Georgia on these kits. Not a huge cost savings but better than nothing. All you have to do is live in GA.

https://trauma.georgia.gov/STB/purchase-bleeding-control-kit

The Georgia Trauma Commission has worked with North American Rescue to secure pricing on the individual bleeding control kits for any Georgia citizen or entity wanting to privately purchase kits.

Georgia Trauma Commission price lock per kit: $49.98

Reference item # 85-1563

Option 1: Please call Joi Ferguson at 864-675-9800 ext 246 to order your kit(s). If you would like a quote, please email her at [email protected] with the following information:

Name:

Billing Street Address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Phone Number:

Please advise if you have created an account using a personal email address, please provide the email address for verification purposes.

Option 2: If you are unable to reach her please call 864-675-9800 (option 2) and anyone will be happy to assist you.

Reference item # 85-1563

$86.00 MSRP

Discount is $49.98
View Quote

Solid.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Very Cool!

4 kits on the way! Expecting them in 7~10days.

Also after you made the purchase you’re in for discounts on all of NAR’s products.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep blows my mind as well. But a very close friend who works MCCD had talked to one of the officers and seen the rifle. Not something that he would just make up.
View Quote

Had only seen Glock pursue OCONUS contracts with their AR so far.

Makes sense to me that with them in Smyrna they'd try to get homefield advantage on contract stuff. I've seen Daniel Defense do it with other GA LE agencies in the past (trying to remember the agency that got them to make a variant of their MK18 with an 11.5 barrel)
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#11]
My kits came in today….Attachment Attached File

“Get some!”

-Doorgunner, Full Metal Jacket
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My kits came in today….https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/88187/6AB00C15-DDE5-4197-8068-7C97B5DCFD55_jpe-2858537.JPG

“Get some!”

-Doorgunner, Full Metal Jacket
View Quote

Good deal! Free patches too
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Going to have to pick these up, thanks!
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:23:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Ordered mine today. Thanks OP! Plan to put a couple in each car, and load up my IFAK with a few more goodies.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I finally got around to ordering them today.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:11:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Another FYI CoTCCC has a whole website dedicated to educating our fighting forces on field medicine. Our department just did our years TCCC recert/refresher. Figured it would be good to share that here as well. There is also a app.

Just looked and there is a whole book dedicated to dog care if injured. Show how to intubate, tracheostomy and GSW care.

Dog O care

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top