Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2021 3:26:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Does anyone have one that I can use for a minute to get the barrel nut off of one of my uppers? I am up in the Tomball area. I tried ordering on from primary arms but for some reason I can't get any orders to go through with them
View Quote

You might also look at the MI URR and the Magpul Bev Block, but I've always just used the tried and true clam shell style Upper Receiver blocks.  People have been using them for years for torquing or removing barrel nuts.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Or maybe this upper receiver rod from Wheeler, says I could get it shipped to me next day...

https://smile.amazon.com/Wheeler-Engineering-One-Piece-Construction-Gunsmithing/dp/B07MFR1685/
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry....  Barrel nut WRENCH...  Dohh...  I thought you were looking for the Geisselle receiver rod...  I totally forgot they also use a proprietary barrel nut you need a specific wrench for...   My mistake...

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:17:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Why not order one direct from Geissele?

https://geissele.com/barrel-nut-wrench.html
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one but I’m in Pearland.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got one in Spring near 45/99 if you need it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top