Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2020 10:44:34 AM EDT
Anyone else get there order for the Geissele duty rifle cancelled?

Cited not MD compliant even though it’s listed on the MSP website as good to go.....

Very frustrating
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 11:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes I know of one other that got canceled.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I got the we’re canceling your rifle purchase email from Erica 02/06 citing Geissele do not make a MD compliant rifle. Responded almost immediately back with a link to MSP’s website showing the duty rifle was perfectly legal. Still waiting on a response.
Ended up calling them. Finally got through and the person I spoke with told me flat out their just not shipping rifles to MD at this time and was unable to give me a rough estimate of when you would.

He did make a note on my account that when & If this policy changes I’ll still be able to purchase the rifle for the BF price. I guess we’ll see......
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 8:31:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats BS!

I thought they got that sorted out. I guess with all the other delays and frustrations they'd rather not deal with any politics. Illinois is the same way, even thought it was only one county that bans AR's.

Maybe when they get caught up and the rifles are commonly available it will change. There was another post on the Geissele forum that said MD was good to go.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m still waiting for a reply to the email I sent....
Hurry up and wait I guess
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top