Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2021 10:55:07 PM EDT
I am working on putting together a class with another member. We are looking at 4-6 weeks out. It will be a lower round count class, focusing more on tactics. The class will be held in Winfield, IA. We are pretty early in the planning phase, but need to get an idea of class size. All tuition will be paid to the instructor, I am not making any money this. Please post here or IM me with any questions.

Update: class should cost $250. We are still nailing down a date. We need 10 people total. Anyone who wants in please message me and let me know.

Update2: class dates are November 13-14
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 1:07:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in for more info. My last trip through Iowa didn't fare so well
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 7:49:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in for more info. My last trip through Iowa didn't fare so well
View Quote

There shouldn't be any deer moving in Iowa in 4 to 6 weeks, so you're good.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#3]
We are looking at early November. It would be one weekend and you might get a deer with your car
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]
In for details.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:21:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Instructor credentials?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Instructor credentials?
View Quote

I am working on getting everything together. I was out of town for a couple of days. I will update the thread when I get it all written up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:23:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Hello all!

Thank you for the interest in the class! I will be the instructor, with the possibility of one more depending on class size.

This class is heavily focused on principles, the human response, and separating range theory from practical application. The course would consist of two, 10 hour days with a focus on processing information in a compressed time and under stress.

As much as I hate them (I hate talking about myself) I have a Bio typed up. Those of you interested please email me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top