Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2020 7:56:23 AM EDT
This weekend (10/17 & 10/18) there will be a GSSF match at BGSL in Wilmore KY.

GSSF

BGSL

If you have never competed in one of these matches, they are a very good introduction to competitive shooting for the inexperienced.
1) There is no movement, holster work, or reloading on the clock.
2) You may shoot in multiple divisions
3) You complete your shooting in one day
4) You must be shooting a Glock handgun (brand of magazines is irrelevant)
5) There will be a food vendor there Sat and Sun for lunch
6) Safety equipment (eye and ear protection) is required for competitors, workers, and spectators.

In the past we have had some of the largest matches for GSSF in the country but I imagine the ammo shortage will thin the entries down some this year.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
GSSF matches are alot of fun and great shooters.

Just got email that the Lexington match is cancelled.

Email

In an abundance of caution and in accordance with CDC guidelines, we regret to inform you that the GSSF events in Lexington, KY and Bridgeville, DE scheduled for October 17-18, 2020 have been cancelled due to positive COVID-19 contacts within the GSSF Team.  This difficult decision was made with the best interests of the health and welfare of our customers, volunteers, and staff in mind.  We are offering you the option of a full refund of your match fees or match entry vouchers for use at a future GSSF event.  Please advise us of your preference and allow ample time for our staff to process your request.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes I just checked my email and saw it is cancelled due to a GSSF match organizer testing positive for Coronadona.

Lord when will this year end...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top