User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2021 7:42:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome stuff  
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Nicely done.

I'd like to see one targeted at Richmond and Hampton Roads about the asymmetric impact of McAuliffe's proposed gun laws on minorities. "Terry McAuliffe's gun laws would mean more young people of color locked up for longer."
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good!
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
looks good
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 7:54:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Those ads look great.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nicely done.

I'd like to see one targeted at Richmond and Hampton Roads about the asymmetric impact of McAuliffe's proposed gun laws on minorities. "Terry McAuliffe's gun laws would mean more young people of color locked up for longer."
View Quote

This. This. This.

“Virginia gun control laws are a legacy of slavery and Jim Crow.”

“Gun control laws do NOTHING to prevent crime.  Rather, these laws disproportionately harm young people of color.”

“Gun control laws are used to fill jail cells with black bodies.”
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#6]
That ad should be subtitled "The Bulldog Bitch-slap"
Well Done!
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
What about the hit-piece from McAwful's campaign about "Youngkin wants felons and people on restraining orders to have guns." I can see people falling for that.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That’s as believable as the former “Police Chiefs” endorsing McAuliffe.

He’s in trouble and they know it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What about the hit-piece from McAwful's campaign about "Youngkin wants felons and people on restraining orders to have guns." I can see people falling for that.

That’s as believable as the former “Police Chiefs” endorsing McAuliffe.

He’s in trouble and they know it.

Still hard to watch, although I am not sure whether the insult to my intelligence is worse, or knowing that some people actually believe it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top