Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2021 6:34:11 PM EDT
Link to GD thread

I had limited interactions with him while in GA, but in those dealings he was a solid dude.
Thought I’d link the other thread for those of you that don’t venture into GD.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#1]
So what was his screen name? I see his name was Terry but that doesn't help.
Sad to hear of his passing, whomever he was.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 7:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what was his screen name? I see his name was Terry but that doesn't help.
Sad to hear of his passing, whomever he was.
View Quote

TerryC.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Known Terry through ARF for six years?  Face to face for little more than three now.

What a life story, he had it rough and he came back.  He never left his demons behind, he talked about them to whoever would listen.  Believe he tried to get a alcohol and drug abuse sub forum here for a long time but was always shot down by the powers that be.  I know for a fact he stopped at least two suicides though ARF, dude had lives the literal shit and was totally tuned into those struggling.

Rest In peace Terry.  We’ll figure out how to take care of Pam and Ma’.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 8:17:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I only knew Terry through the internet he was an awesome dude, talented craftsman, He built this coehorn golf ball mortar for me, I will go shoot a salute for him

I will miss you Brother
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saw this earlier. It sucks. He seemed like a good dude.

The reaper comes for all of us eventually.
View Quote

....He was that....Me and Mimi met him once while traveling South through his neck of the woods and had lunch....
....He was a fighter who could've given up or given in multiple times and it would've been understandable.... but he never did....

....RIP Terry...Lover of wheel guns, scaled down cannon and redheads....
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:06:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I didn't know him but pretty sure I remember seeing his posts often in the handgun section.  

RIP
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Great guy, had the pleasure of meeting him a time or two
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I was sad to see his wife post on face book that he was moved to hospice and was afraid of the outcome.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Met him once, seemed like a pretty cool guy.  

Obituary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top